What is Orchitis?

Orchitis is the inflammation of testis that can occur after mumps, trauma, following torsion and may lead to decreased sperm production in the future.

Questions and answers on "Orchitis"

Sir i am 22 years old male and i have orchitis problem in right testis. Dear sir, i am 22 years old male and i have orchitis in right testis from 6...

doctor1 MD

Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, you have been suffering from orchitis, symptoms of it are blood ejaculation, swellon testis, pain , n blood in...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

dear doctor, my right testicle is swollen out of the blue. I feel sharp pain on my lower abs and my kidney and waist also feel pain when i try to...

doctor1 MD

Hello and welcome to HCM.

Thank you for your query.

1. Yes sir, this could be orchitis, but it can only be confirmed after an examination by a...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

doctor i am suffering from pain form last one year in my right scortum , i have also visited cmc vellore 3 months back but sir after doing all the...

doctor1 MD


TESTICULAR PAIN could be due to epididymitis, or inflammation of the testicles, caused by the STI chlamydia. gangrene, or the death of...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Orchitis

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Treatment/Therapy
Related Procedures
Related Medical Topics