What is Optic neuritis?
Optic neuritis is inflammation of optic nerve. It can be due to multiple sclerosis(most commonly), drugs, vasculitis, syphilis, autoimmune diseases etc.resulting in disturbed vision, partial or complete loss of vision.
Questions and answers on "Optic neuritis"
Health resources related to Optic neuritis
- Causes of optic neuritis
- Vision lost suddenly in optic neuritis
- Treatment and cure for Optic neuritis
- Symptoms of recurrent optic neuritis
- Have optic neuritis limited vision in eye treatment
- Optic neuritis dizziness
- Optic neuritis visual field
- Difference between papillitis and optic neuritis
- Are there any home treatments for optic neuritis
- Prednisone and optic neuritis