What is Omphalocele?
It is a genetic defect in which the abdominal organs as liver, intestines fail to be inside the abdomen and lie in a sac outside the abdominal wall. It has a high rate of mortality.
Questions and answers on "Omphalocele"
Health resources related to Omphalocele
- Omphalocele children long term
- Pathophysiology omphalocele
- Giant omphalocele and marijuana
- Concerns in an infant with an omphalocele
- Symptoms of omphalocele
- Why did my baby get omphalocele
- Diagnosis of omphalocele
- Treatment and cure for omphalocele
- Omphalocele causes
- Drugs/medication for omphalocele