What is Oligospermia?
Oligospermia is a male fertility issue defined as a low sperm concentration in the ejaculate or low sperm count. According to WHO, sperm count of less than 15 million sperm/ml is considered as Oligospermia. The diagnosis of oligozoospermia requires a work-up via semen analysis.
Questions and answers on "Oligospermia"
Health resources related to Oligospermia
- Drugs/medication for oligospermia
- Can green tea remove oligospermia
- Mastribution does causes oligospermia
- Investigations for oligospermia
- Treat oligospermia caused by carbimazole
- Overcome oligospermia
- Oligospermia nad trying to conceive
- Symptoms of oligospermia
- Iui for oligospermia
- What to do for oligospermia