What is Nodular melanoma?
Primary cutaneous melanoma that presents as rapidly growing smoothly spheroid or ulcerated nodules in which tumor cells microscopically invade the dermis beneath all the lateral epidermal margins of involvement.
Questions and answers on "Nodular melanoma"
Health resources related to Nodular melanoma
- Diagnosis of nodular melanoma
- Vulvar nodular melanoma blood blister
- Drugs/medication for nodular melanoma
- Nodular melanoma survival rates
- Stages of nodular melanoma
- Nodular melanoma causes
- Does nodular melanoma pus
- Dermatofibroma vs nodular melanoma
- Early nodular melanoma
- Symptoms of nodular melanoma