What is Night sweats?
Night sweats are excessive sweating when you are in sleep. This can be normal in some people but can also be a sign of certain infection and diseases.
Questions and answers on "Night sweats"
Health resources related to Night sweats
- Night sweats sore breasts
- Smoking leading to night sweats
- Stomach cramp pains fever night sweats symptoms
- Anaemic but iron caused night sweats
- Treatment and cure for Night sweats
- Night sweats following food poisoning
- Can flu jab cause night sweats
- Night sweats under breastbone
- Night sweats chest pain insomnia
- Men night sweats