What is Nevus?
Nevus is the medical term for a round chronic lesion of skin. It is composed of melanocytes. It is non malignant form though about 50% skin cancer develops from Nevus.
Questions and answers on "Nevus"
Health resources related to Nevus
- True cover nevus de becker
- Have compound nevus mole planning for removal is this safe
- Halo nevus and pregnancy
- Cream to remove dark spots beckers nevus
- Nevus sebaceous scalp lesions
- Does halo nevus spread vitiligo
- Birthmarks nevus sebaceous
- Is it okay to get a tattoo on becker#39s nevus
- Does nevus of ota removal hurt
- Blue nevus causes