What is Neutropenia?
Neutropenia is fall in the counts of neutrophils in blood. Neutrophils are white blood cells which respond to acute infection in the body. Neutrophils may be low in acute infections where in these cells are used in fighting against infections.
Questions and answers on "Neutropenia"
Health resources related to Neutropenia
- Symptoms of neutropenia
- Can alcohol consumption cause neutropenia
- Benign neutropenia of childhood
- Drugs/medication for complete neutropenia
- Hashimoto's and neutropenia
- Neutropenia induced by hormone change
- Human cyclic neutropenia
- Cyclic neutropenia in hiv
- Atypical antipsychotics and neutropenia
- Does garlic help neutropenia