What is Neuroendocrine tumor?
A neuroendocrine tumour is a tumour of the neuroendocrine system.The neuroendocrine system makes chemical messengers called hormones, which regulate the workings of different organs in the body. Neuroendocrine cells are spread throughout the body in organs such as the stomach, bowels and lungs.
Questions and answers on "Neuroendocrine tumor"
Health resources related to Neuroendocrine tumor
- Neuroendocrine tumor causes
- High grade neuroendocrine tumor treatment
- Neuroendocrine tumor survival rate
- Diagnosis of neuroendocrine tumor
- Neuroendocrine tumor pancreas survival rate
- Abnormally dark skin coloration neuroendocrine tumor
- Drugs/medication for neuroendocrine tumor
- Large cell neuroendocrine tumor of lung treatment
- Benign neuroendocrine tumor of pancreas
- Questions to ask md about neuroendocrine tumor