What is Neuroblastoma?
Neuroblastoma is a malignant (cancerous) tumor that develops from nerve tissue.It usually occurs in infants and children. It can occur in many areas of the body. It develops from the tissues that form the sympathetic nervous system. This is the part of the nervous system that controls body functions, such as heart rate and blood pressure, digestion, and levels of certain hormones.
Questions and answers on "Neuroblastoma"
Health resources related to Neuroblastoma
- Symptoms of neuroblastoma
- Neuroblastoma and eyes
- Relapse of stage 4 neuroblastoma
- Treatment of neuroblastoma vellore hospital
- Adrenal neuroblastoma in newborns
- Symptoms of neuroblastoma in toddlers
- Neuroblastoma symptoms in infants
- Neuroblastoma presentation
- Neuroblastoma in adults treatment
- Diagnosis of neuroblastoma