What is Nephrotic syndrome?
Nephrotic syndrome is a kidney disorder characterised by a number of signs of disease like protein in urine, reduced albumin and edema. The cause is damage to the glomeruli, which can be the cause of the syndrome or caused by it, that alters their capacity to filter the substances transported in the blood.
Questions and answers on "Nephrotic syndrome"
Health resources related to Nephrotic syndrome
- Nephrotic syndrome and rashes
- Wysolone tablet nephrotic syndrome
- Ayurvedic medicines for nephrotic syndrome
- Impetigo nephrotic syndrome
- Disability allowance nephrotic syndrome child
- Drugs/medication for asplenia, nephrotic syndrome
- Suffering from reoccurring nephrotic syndrome suggest some effective treatment
- Nephrotic syndrome wysolone dosage
- My son has nephrotic syndrome
- Use of wysolone in nephrotic syndrome