What is Myoma?
Myoma is a neoplastic growth arising from proliferation of smooth muscles. Myomas are commonly found in female genital tract- the uterus.
Questions and answers on "Myoma"
Health resources related to Myoma
- What is anterior wall myoma
- Normal delivery with myoma
- Sebaceous intramural myoma
- Small posterior wall intramural myoma
- Symptoms of small uterine myoma
- Can myoma cause uti
- Myoma and pregnancy
- Small anterior corpus myoma
- Intramural myoma size 7mm posterior wall
- Is myoma will give a positive result in the pregnancy test