What is Myofascial syndrome?
Irritation of the muscles and fascia of the back and neck causing acute and chronic pain not associated with any neurologic or bony evidence of disease; presumed to arise primarily from poorly understood changes in the muscle and fascia themselves.
Questions and answers on "Myofascial syndrome"
Health resources related to Myofascial syndrome
- Can i take naprosyn for myofascial syndrome ?
- What exercise can i do for myofascial syndrome
- Myofascial syndrome causes
- Drugs/medication for myofascial syndrome
- Diagnosis of myofascial syndrome
- Can i take addaprin for myofascial syndrome ?
- Symptoms of myofascial syndrome
- I am suffering from myofascial syndrome, can i take leader naproxen sodium?
- Treatment and cure for myofascial syndrome