What is Myoclonic epilepsy?
Myoclonic epilepsy refers to a family of epilepsies that present with myoclonus. When myoclonic jerks are occasionally associated with abnormal brain wave activity, it can be categorized as myoclonic seizure. If the abnormal brain wave activity is persistent and results from ongoing seizures, then a diagnosis of myoclonic epilepsy may be considered.
Questions and answers on "Myoclonic epilepsy"
Health resources related to Myoclonic epilepsy
- Diagnosis of benign myoclonic epilepsy
- Myoclonic epilepsy of infancy
- Symptoms of myoclonic epilepsy
- Symptoms of benign myoclonic epilepsy
- Adult myoclonic epilepsy
- Progressive myoclonic epilepsy prognosis
- Benign myoclonic epilepsy causes
- Treatment and cure for myoclonic epilepsy
- Myoclonic epilepsy and migranes
- Myoclonic epilepsy ayurveda