What is Myelopathy?
Compression over any of the nerve or spinal cord can cause functional dysfunction of that nerve or part of the spinal cord.
Questions and answers on "Myelopathy"
Health resources related to Myelopathy
- Myelopathy associated with lichen sclerosis
- Comprehensive cord myelopathy
- Myelopathy of unknown cause
- Myelopathy agent orange
- Can a fall cause long tract myelopathy
- Comprehensive myelopathy
- Drugs/medication for myelopathy
- Myelopathy causes
- Comprehensive myelopathy causes
- Thoracic myelopathy and swelling of the legs