What is Mycobacterium?
Mycobacterium is a genus which includes various species. Most common being M tuberculosis which causes tuberculosis. M leprae causes leprosy.Several of species are associated with infections in immunocompromised people, especially those with AIDS.
Questions and answers on "Mycobacterium"
Health resources related to Mycobacterium
- Mycobacterium smegmatis gram stain results
- Endometrial mycobacterium dna-pcr laparoscopy conceive
- Mycobacterium smegmatis urease test
- Mycobacterium lentiflavum pneumonia treatment recommendations
- Mycobacterium and sinus infections
- Diagnosis of mycobacterium smegmatis
- Morphology of mycobacterium smegmatis
- Mycobacterium avium complex symptoms
- Mycobacterium combo test igm eia
- Mycobacterium avium complex exposure pregnancy