What is Muscle inflammation?
Myositis is a general term for inflammation of the muscles. Many such conditions are considered likely to be caused by autoimmune conditions, rather than directly due to infection (although autoimmune conditions can be activated or exacerbated by infections.) It is also a documented side effect of the lipid-lowering drugs statins and fibrates.
Elevation of creatine kinase in blood is indicative of myositis.
Questions and answers on "Muscle inflammation"
Health resources related to Muscle inflammation
- Muscle inflammation and twitching
- Treatment for muscle inflammation and tideness
- Mri muscle inflammation
- Drugs/medication for muscle inflammation
- Muscle inflammation diet
- Question to ask doctors about muscle inflammation
- Muscle inflammation top of butt crack
- Obliquus capitis inferior muscle inflammation
- Treatment and cure for muscle inflammation
- Chest wall muscle inflammation