What is Moyamoya disease?
Moyamoya disease is a poorly occlusive disease involving large intracranial arteries , especially DISTAL INTERNAL CAROTID ARTERY and the stem of the middle & anterior cerebral arteries.Vascular inflammation is absent. The lenticulostriate arteries develop a rich collateral circulation aroud the occlusive lesion, which gives the impression of a "puff of smoke"(moyamoya in Japanese) on X ray angio.
Questions and answers on "Moyamoya disease"
Health resources related to Moyamoya disease
- Moyamoya disease dental surgery
- Moyamoya disease and dental work
- Treatment and cure for moyamoya disease
- Moyamoya disease causes
- Drugs/medication for moyamoya disease
- Symptoms of moyamoya disease
- Stroke rectified as moyamoya disease surgery advised any recommendations
- Moyamoya disease and dentistry
- Diagnosis of moyamoya disease