What is Motion sickness?
The syndrome of pallor, nausea, weakness, and malaise, which may progress to vomiting and incapacitation, caused by stimulation of the semicircular canals during travel or motion as on a boat, plane, train, car, swing, or rotating amusement ride.
Questions and answers on "Motion sickness"
Health resources related to Motion sickness
- Motion sickness and atrial fibrillation
- Why do motion sickness pills make me sleepy
- Vertin motion sickness positional vertigo
- Use epilim for motion sickness
- Suggest medicine for motion sickness
- Motion sickness traum
- Motion sickness permanent treatment
- Astigmatism cause motion sickness
- Feeling motion sickness all the time
- Motion sickness after wisdom teeth removed