What is Morbid obesity?
Obesity sufficient to prevent normal activity or physiologic function, or to cause the onset of a pathologic condition.
Questions and answers on "Morbid obesity"
Health resources related to Morbid obesity
- Morbid obesity causes
- Symptoms of morbid obesity
- Diagnosis of morbid obesity
- Treatment and cure for morbid obesity
- Drugs/medication for morbid obesity
- Teenage male morbid obesity bmi calculator
- Morbid obesity increased cancer risks
- Morbid obesity women cancer increase
- Morbid obesity weight loss plan