What is Mononucleosis?
Mononucleosis is increase in the number of activated lymphocytes in the blood. It is caused by viral infections characterised by fever, lymph node enlargement, rash and splenomegaly. It resolves spontaneously in majority of cases.
Questions and answers on "Mononucleosis"
Health resources related to Mononucleosis
- Mononucleosis cbc findings
- Mononucleosis spots on penis
- Symptoms of mononucleosis
- Mononucleosis symptoms hands feet rash
- Cll hashimotos mononucleosis myocarditis enlarged spleen low testosterone pneumovax
- Mononucleosis heart palpitations night
- Natural herbal remedies against mononucleosis viruses
- Lasting effects of mononucleosis
- Mononucleosis symptoms in teenagers
- Treatment and cure for mononucleosis