What is Mitral stenosis?
It is narrowing of mitral valve which is on left side of heart, allowing flow of blood from left atrium to left ventricle. Common cause for this condition is RHEUMATIC FEVER COMPLICATION.
Questions and answers on "Mitral stenosis"
Health resources related to Mitral stenosis
- Treatment and cure for mitral stenosis
- Cause for winter bronchitis in mitral stenosis
- Dizziness caused by mitral stenosis
- Symptoms of mitral stenosis
- What are effects of mitral stenosis and regurgitation
- Mitral stenosis run in families
- Can mitral stenosis be cured without surgery
- Physiotherapy treatment in mitral stenosis
- What is mild mitral stenosis
- Pathophysiology of mitral stenosis