What is Milk allergy?
A milk allergy is a food allergy, an adverse immune reaction to one or more of the constituents of milk from any animal (most commonly alpha S1-casein, a protein in cow's milk). This milk-induced allergic reaction can involve anaphylaxis, a potentially life-threatening condition.
Questions and answers on "Milk allergy"
Health resources related to Milk allergy
- What causes a milk allergy
- Rectal tightness with milk allergy
- Treatment and cure for soy milk allergy
- Milk allergy new born
- Milk allergy testing in babies
- Milk allergy causes folliculitis
- Fissures in baby and milk allergy
- Diagnosis of milk allergy
- Milk allergy vs lactose intolerance in infants
- Symptoms of milk allergy