What is Miliary tuberculosis?
General dissemination of tubercle bacilli in the blood, resulting in the formation of miliary tubercles in various organs and tissues, and occasionally producing symptoms of profound toxemia.
Questions and answers on "Miliary tuberculosis"
Health resources related to Miliary tuberculosis
- Drugs/medication for miliary tuberculosis
- Miliary tuberculosis in children
- Miliary tuberculosis reproductive system
- Abdominal enlargement in miliary tuberculosis
- Symptoms of miliary tuberculosis
- Laboratory test for miliary tuberculosis
- Miliary tuberculosis is characterized bygranuloma formation
- Is miliary tuberculosis in brain curable
- Treatment schedule for miliary tuberculosis
- Is miliary tuberculosis contagious