What is Migraine?
A migraine is a severe, painful headache that is often accompanied by sensory warning signs such as flashes of light, blind spots, tingling in the arms and legs, nausea, vomiting, and increased sensitivity to light and sound. The excruciating pain that migraines bring can last for hours or even days. serotonin agonists or aspirin should help with antiemetics.
Questions and answers on "Migraine"
Health resources related to Migraine
- Migraine toes numb
- Migraine topamax side effects
- After ivf treatment having migraine
- Migraine headaches during period
- Taking medicines for migraine depression anxiety disorder chances of interaction
- Migraine at 36 weeks pregnant
- After a migraine my forehead will twitch
- Abdominal migraine cyclic vomiting syndrome argument thesis
- Migraine chills leg pains
- Migraine red blotchy face