What is Microcytic anemia?
Microcytic anemia is defined as the presence of small, often hypochromic, red blood cells in peripheral blood smear and is characterized by a low Mean Corpuscular Volume. Common causes of microcytic anemia are Thalassemia, Anemia of chronic disease, Iron deficiency anemia, Lead poisoning, sideroblastic anemia.
Questions and answers on "Microcytic anemia"
Health resources related to Microcytic anemia
- Chronic microcytic anemia
- Microcytic anemia and b12
- Symptoms of microcytic anemia
- Treatment and cure for microcytic anemia
- Microcytic anemia and sleep apnea
- I am suffering from microcytic anemia, can i take venofer?
- Severe hypochromic microcytic anemia
- Have thallasemia minor cbp shows microcytic anemia iron profile suggested
- Diagnosis of microcytic anemia
- Will ferrex 150 treat microcytic anemia ?