What is Mesothelioma?
Mesothelioma is a tumour involving the mesothelioma - a lining that covers organs like lung, heart, testes and the whole abdomen. people exposed to asbestos fibres are at high risk of developing this tumour. A tissue sample can give the diagnosis. It has to be operated upon at times, and might even need chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
Questions and answers on "Mesothelioma"
Health resources related to Mesothelioma
- Symptoms of mesothelioma
- Mesothelioma cancer life expectancy
- Final stages of mesothelioma
- Mesothelioma vs asbestosis
- Drugs/medication for mesothelioma
- Treatment and cure for mesothelioma
- Is dying from mesothelioma painful
- Diagnosis of mesothelioma
- Mesothelioma how long after hospice
- Mesothelioma abdominal wall