What is Menopause?
Menopause is the cessation of a woman's reproductive ability, Menopause is usually a natural change. it typically occurs in women in midlife, during their late 40s or early 50s, signaling the end of the fertile phase of a woman's life.
Questions and answers on "Menopause"
Health resources related to Menopause
- Itchy feet and the menopause
- Ankle joint pain and menopause
- What could be sudden bleed after 1 year of menopause
- Post menopause hormone levels
- Hair and menopause
- Signs of menopause at 43
- Late periods have fibroids unable to conceive pregnant or menopause
- Flat butt menopause
- What causes abdominal discomfort during menopause
- Hair menopause any prevent