What is Menarche?
Menarche is the first menstrual cycle, or first menstrual bleeding, in female humans. From both social and medical perspectives, it is often considered the central event of female puberty, as it signals the possibility of fertility.
Questions and answers on "Menarche"
Health resources related to Menarche
- Physiological changes during menarche
- Menarche causes
- Drugs/medication for menarche
- What is menarche and what causes it
- Treatment and cure for menarche
- Diagnosis of menarche
- Symptoms of menarche
- Have pcod had late menarche when can i have child
- How to get rid of heavy bleeding during menarche
- Delayed menarche rbc in urine need ultrasound scan