What is Melas syndrome?
Mitochondrial encephalomyopathy, lactic acidosis, and stroke-like episodes – abbreviated to MELAS – is one of the family of mitochondrial cytopathies, which also include MERRF, and Leber's hereditary optic neuropathy.
Questions and answers on "Melas syndrome"
Health resources related to Melas syndrome
- Melas syndrome causes
- Drugs/medication for melas syndrome
- Treatment and cure for melas syndrome
- Melas syndrome life expectancy
- Diagnosis of melas syndrome
- How long do people with melas syndrome live
- Melas syndrome and eyes
- Research paper on melas syndrome
- Symptoms of melas syndrome
- Life span of someone with melas syndrome
Recent questions on Melas syndrome