What is Melanosis?
type of hyperpigmentation caused by increased production of melanin ( the natural pigment of body). melanin is a derivative of amino acid tyrosine produced from cells located in the dermo epidermal junction of skin. it is usually regulated in response to UV exposure of sunlight
Questions and answers on "Melanosis"
Health resources related to Melanosis
- Penile melanosis after circumcision
- Primary acquired melanosis icd 9
- Pustular melanosis treatment
- Benign penile melanosis foreskin
- Is melanosis in the colon dangerous
- Melanosis and hiv and lungs
- Diagnosis of melanosis
- Melanosis colon causes
- Gastroenterology melanosis
- Transient neonatal pustular melanosis age