What is Melanosis coli?
Melanosis coli, also pseudomelanosis coli, is a disorder of pigmentation of the wall of the colon, often identified at the time of colonoscopy. It is benign, and may have no significant correlation with disease. The brown pigment is lipofuscin in macrophages, not melanin.
Questions and answers on "Melanosis coli"
Health resources related to Melanosis coli
- Drugs/medication for Melanosis coli
- Is there any treatmentreversal for melanosis coli
- What is melanosis coli treatment
- Will the consumption of herbs in diet cause melanosis coli
- Melanosis coli and nerve damage
- Melanosis coli symptoms
- Symptoms of Melanosis coli
- Melanosis coli dangerous
- Mild melanosis coli caused by colonoscopy prep
- Treatment and cure for Melanosis coli