What is Measles?
Measles is a very contagious infection that causes a rash all over the body.It is caused by a virus. The measles vaccine protects against the illness. This vaccine is part of the MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) and MMRV (measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella [chickenpox]) vaccines.
Questions and answers on "Measles"
Health resources related to Measles
- Does measles rash itch
- Adult symptoms of measles rubella
- Baby 9th month measles vaccination
- Cures and treatments of measles
- Can you get measles two times
- Squeezing and poking like measles heart pain
- What is the difference between measles and rubella
- Measles rash what does it look like
- Treat measles rash after mmr
- Pediasure for toddlers with measles