What is Male infertility?
This is a condition where there are abnormalities in the male genital system that make it difficult for the male to produce a pregnancy in a fertile female even after one year of regular unprotected sexual contact. The cause may vary from abnormalities in the sperms, problems of erection, ejaculatory dysfunction, or anatomical defects. Treatment depends upon the cause.
Questions and answers on "Male infertility"
Health resources related to Male infertility
- Will strone tablets cause male infertility
- Does eltroxin cause male infertility
- Epilim effects on male infertility
- Doxycycline and male infertility
- Male infertility itchy scrotum
- Platelets and male infertility
- Male infertility and food grade hydrogen peroxide
- Sulbutamine helps male infertility
- Male infertility sitting work
- Minoxidil and male infertility