What is Malabsorption syndrome?
Una state characterized by diverse features such as diarrhea, weakness, edema, lassitude, weight loss, poor appetite, protuberant abdomen, pallor, bleeding tendencies, paresthesias, muscle cramps, and steatorrhea; caused by any of several conditions in which there is ineffective absorption of nutrients, sprue, gluten-induced enteropathy, gastroileostomy, tuberculosis, and certain fistula types.
Questions and answers on "Malabsorption syndrome"
Health resources related to Malabsorption syndrome
- Malabsorption syndrome in children
- Treatment and cure for malabsorption syndrome
- Symptoms of malabsorption syndrome
- Diagnosis of malabsorption syndrome
- Malabsorption syndrome causes
- Treatment for malabsorption syndrome
- Tests for malabsorption syndrome
- Treatments for malabsorption syndrome
- Drugs/medication for malabsorption syndrome