What is Lymphangioma?
General term for tumors formed by a mass of anomalous lymphatic vessels or channels that vary in size, are usually greatly dilated, and are lined with normal endothelial cells; lymphoid tissue is usually present in the peripheral portions of the lesions, which are present at birth, or shortly thereafter, and probably represent maldevelopment of lymphatic vessels (rather than true neoplasms); they occur most frequently in the neck and axilla, but may also develop in the arm, mesentery, retroperitoneum, and other sites.
Questions and answers on "Lymphangioma"
Health resources related to Lymphangioma
- Armpit lymphangioma biopsy
- Lymphangioma and a rash
- Lymphangioma lymphangioma under armpit in the newborn baby
- 32 weeks pregnant lymphangioma
- Treatment and cure for lymphangioma
- Lymphangioma of scrotum treatment in homeopathy
- Lymphangioma under collar bone
- Does anyone has experience of lymphangioma with the babies or in pregnancy?
- Lymphangioma and birth control pill
- Lymphangioma of the eye web md