What is Lupus erythematosus?
It is an autoimmune disease in which antibodies are formed against the normal body tissues by the immune system. It can affect the skin, joints, kidneys, brain, and other organs.Mainly if affects the joints of the fingers, hands, wrists, and knees .A characteristic "butterfly" rash is seen in about half people with this disease.
Questions and answers on "Lupus erythematosus"
Health resources related to Lupus erythematosus
- Causes of systemic lupus erythematosus
- Lupus rash lupus rash bullous lupus erythematosus
- Can methamphetamine trigger systemic lupus erythematosus
- Can systemic lupus erythematosus destroy my childs bladder
- Systemic lupus erythematosus sle fatigue
- Systemic lupus erythematosus sle disease activity panel
- Can adderall cause lupus erythematosus in a 15 years old
- Lupus erythematosus of mons pubis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus sle pleuritis
- Tumid lupus erythematosus