What is Lobar pneumonia?
Lobar pneumonia is an acute exudative inflammation of an entire pulmonary lobe, produced in 95 % of cases by Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumococci).
Questions and answers on "Lobar pneumonia"
Health resources related to Lobar pneumonia
- Lobar pneumonia causes
- Lobar pneumonia prognosis
- Drugs/medication for lobar pneumonia
- Diagnosis of lobar pneumonia
- Symptoms of lobar pneumonia
- Treatment and cure for lobar pneumonia
- Pan lobar pneumonia
- Bronchopneumonia vs lobar pneumonia
- Rll pneumonia like lobar pneumonia
- Lobar pneumonia in children
Recent questions on Lobar pneumonia
Related Lab Tests