What is Lipomatosis?
It is a genetic condition (autosomal dominant), in which multiple lipomas are present throughout the body. Lipomas are fat containing benign tumors.
Questions and answers on "Lipomatosis"
Health resources related to Lipomatosis
- Symptoms of lipomatosis
- Lipomatosis pancreatis
- Lipomatosis, multiple symmetrical
- Drugs/medication for lipomatosis
- Lipomatosis causes
- Causes of pelvi lipomatosis
- Can a endocrinologist diagnose lipomatosis
- Diagnosis of lipomatosis
- Trying to conceive husband lipomatosis
- Treatment of achilles tendon lipomatosis