Lichen planus pigmentosus

Questions and answers on "Lichen planus pigmentosus"

I have hyperpigmentation on my face and neck. I was diagnosed with lichen planus pigmentosus after taking a skin biopsy. (Please find attached...

doctor1 MD

Brief Answer:
Treatment of lichen planus pigmentosus

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you for writing to us

I have gone through your query and I have...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

I am getting dark spots in my skin( inside arms, legs, belly. also i am getting bruises in my legs. Which Dr can help me?

doctor1 MD


A dermatologist would be able to help you.
You may either visit a dermatologist in your region Or else you may also post me a direct query on...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

I have been suffering with dark skin coloration condition (patches/pigmentation) for last 3 to 4 years. I observed that it has been clearly...

doctor1 MD

Brief Answer:
Seems lichen planus pigmentosus , hydroxychloroquine & topical steroids

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for being at healthcare magic


Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Lichen planus pigmentosus

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications
Related Treatment/Therapy
Related Lab Tests
Related Procedures
Related Medical Topics