What is Leukorrhea?
Leukorrhea is white coloured discharge from the vaginal tract. Most common causes are cervical erosion, congestion of the pelvic organs, infections, inflammation, under sexual excitement, after cautery or diathermy. Management depends on the cause of leukorrhea.
Questions and answers on "Leukorrhea"
Health resources related to Leukorrhea
- Leukorrhea after masturbation
- Leukorrhea stops at my due date
- Leukorrhea birth control
- Brown leukorrhea color
- Is leukorrhea a sign before period
- Leukorrhea and bikini line
- My leukorrhea turns black
- Leukorrhea sigans that menstruation is near
- Leukorrhea in stool while pregnant
- I had leukorrhea after taking neo