What is Leukopenia?
Leukopenia (also known as leukocytopenia, or leucopenia) is a decrease in the number of white blood cells (leukocytes) found in the blood, which places individuals at increased risk of infection.
Questions and answers on "Leukopenia"
Health resources related to Leukopenia
- What treatment should i take for leukopenia
- Leukopenia gastritis
- Hair thinning leukopenia
- Leukopenia after hysterectomy
- Visible veins caused by leukopenia
- Leukopenia causes
- Does marijuana cause leukopenia
- Drugs/medication for leukopenia
- Treatment and cure for leukopenia
- What treatment should be taken for leukopenia