What is Leukomalacia?
Periventricular leukomalacia (PVL) is a type of brain injury that affects infants. The condition involves the death of small areas of brain tissue around fluid-filled areas called ventricles. The damage creates "holes" in the brain.
Questions and answers on "Leukomalacia"
Health resources related to Leukomalacia
- Microvascular leukomalacia
- Atrophic change ithperiventricular leukomalacia
- What does leukomalacia in adults mean
- Generalised leukomalacia
- Diagnosis of Leukomalacia
- Leukomalacia causes
- Leukomalacia noticed at 4 years old
- Symptoms of Leukomalacia
- Minimal ischemic leukomalacia
- Treatment and cure for Leukomalacia