What is Leukemia?
Its a type of blood cancer involving high leukocyte count. Leukaemia is classified by the dominant cell type, and by duration from onset to death. This occurs in acute leukaemia within a few months in most cases, and is associated with acute symptoms including severe anaemia, haemorrhages, and slight enlargement of lymph nodes or the spleen.
Questions and answers on "Leukemia"
Health resources related to Leukemia
- Early signs of leukemia
- Leukemia right leg is swollen
- Chronic myelomonocytic leukemia prognosis
- What is lymphocytic leukemia
- Skin discoloration and lymphocytic leukemia
- Can metropolol cause leukemia
- Signs of acute lymphocytic leukemia
- Breathing issues and leukemia and child
- Child has leukemia high alt and ast any suggestions
- Leukemia and raised spot on stomache