What is Leucoderma?
Leukoderma is a cutaneous condition, an acquired condition with localized loss of pigmentation of the skin that may occur after any number of inflammatory skin conditions, burns, intralesional steroid injections, postdermabrasion, etc.
Questions and answers on "Leucoderma"
Health resources related to Leucoderma
- Burn leucoderma is flucort-h skin cream beneficial
- National burden of leucoderma
- Leucoderma and nutrilite supplement
- Leucoderma on lips
- Married life of leucoderma patients
- Sugarcane juice for leucoderma
- Diagnosis of Leucoderma
- What treatment should be undergone for leucoderma
- What is leucoderma
- Leucoderma causes