What is Leishmaniasis?
Leishmaniasis is a disease caused by protozoan parasite from more than 20 Leishmania species that are transmitted to humans by the bites of infected female phlebotomine sandflies.
Questions and answers on "Leishmaniasis"
Health resources related to Leishmaniasis
- Nursing intervention for leishmaniasis
- Drugs/medication for leishmaniasis
- Leishmaniasis numb feet hands
- Nursing management of leishmaniasis
- Remedies block leishmaniasis ulcers
- Nursing diagnosis of leishmaniasis
- Horizonal ridges fingernail leishmaniasis
- Leishmaniasis unexplained
- Symptoms of leishmaniasis
- Diagnosis of leishmaniasis