What is Lead poisoning?
Lead poisoning is poisoning caused by lead: poisoning from the absorption of lead into the body, which over time can cause damage to the nervous system, brain, liver, and gastrointestinal tract.
Questions and answers on "Lead poisoning"
Health resources related to Lead poisoning
- Can lead poisoning cause severe hand cramps
- Diagnosis of lead poisoning
- Drugs/medication for acute lead poisoning
- Lead poisoning anemia
- Lead poisoning causes
- Causes of lead poisoning in adults
- Chronic lead poisoning adults
- Side effects of lead poisoning
- Treatment and cure for chronic lead poisoning
- Signs and symptoms of lead poisoning
Recent questions on Lead poisoning