What is Laryngomalacia?
It is the most common cause of stridor in infancy, in which the soft, immature cartilage of the upper larynx collapses inward during inhalation, causing airway obstruction.
Questions and answers on "Laryngomalacia"
Health resources related to Laryngomalacia
- Laryngomalacia effects on speech
- Laryngomalacia in adults
- Food to give baby with laryngomalacia
- Child having laryngomalacia detected with enlarged tonsils required treatment
- Drugs/medication for laryngomalacia
- Laryngomalacia smoking
- Baby laryngomalacia smoking
- Does infant feels pain laryngomalacia
- Treatment and cure for laryngomalacia
- Laryngomalacia homeopathy