What is Lactose intolerance?
A disorder characterized by abdominal cramps and diarrhea after consumption of food that contains lactose (milk, ice cream); believed to reflect a deficiency of intestinal lactase; may appear first in young adults who had tolerated milk well as infants.
Questions and answers on "Lactose intolerance"
Health resources related to Lactose intolerance
- Diagnosis of Lactose intolerance
- Foods to avoid with lactose intolerance
- Lactose intolerance sleepiness
- Transient lactose intolerance
- Acute gastroenteritis and lactose intolerance
- Antibiotics lactose intolerance
- Can lactose intolerance cause eczema rashes
- Lactose intolerance weight gain
- Lactose intolerance head injuries
- Feta cheese lactose intolerance