What is Knee pain?
Knee pain can be caused by a sudden injury, an overuse injury or by an underlying condition such as arthritis. Treatment will vary depending on the cause. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.A thorough examination will usually establish the diagnosis of knee pain. Medications, physiotherapy, steroid injections and lastly surgery are mainstay of treatment.
Questions and answers on "Knee pain"
Health resources related to Knee pain
- Injections for knee pain relief
- Knee pain during pregnancy
- Knee pain torn cartilage
- What is the remedy for knee pain and joint pain
- Suffering from knee pain taking matre heal suggest permanent treatment
- Treatment and cure for chronic knee pain
- Knee pain from sit ups
- Ibuprofen for knee pain
- Knee pain on flexion
- Combiflam for knee pain